- Apply by turning in the Camper Application (downloadable below). You can submit it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can mail it via USPS to the address contained therein.
- Your deposit must be paid on our ticketing website or sent in with your application form. Please note that the deposit is included in the price of Tuition, not in addition to it. We collect the “Deposit” first and the “Tuition Balance” later – which together comprise your camper’s “Tuition”
- Upon acceptance of your camper, you will be notified of your Tuition Balance which may then be paid via our website or via check.
- If your Camper is not accepted, we will refund your deposit. This is the only situation where a deposit may be refunded. No refunds for cancellations.
- The Parent Packet includes a letter from the Director, a packing list, and some other useful information.
- The Camper Rights form is included in the Parent Packet and should be completed by your Camper, who must turn it in upon arrival.
Camper Application – > Download PDF
Parent Packet – > Available soon! (but, you can view the 2013 Parent Packet as a reference in PDF Format)
Use this application to apply for any staff position including counselor, counselor-in-training, teacher, operations, etc.
Application – > Download PDF
Instructions are provided in the application packet. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.